Monday, October 18, 2010

Fav Pic, Fav Girl, and Fun with my Regional Goodies

We were given this idea at the stampin up regional I attended Saturday.  I put my twist on it and I might change the pic later to something better related to fall but hey, the colors worked!  I really enjoy how everything is matchy matchy with my stampin up supplies.  It makes it so easy to scrapbook and make cute cards with the scraps.  Plus, I haven't purchased a sticker for a couple of years!  The stamp set used is Day of Gratitude with old olive and cajun craze colors. 

6 comments:

  1. Love how the elements add interest and don't distract from the adorable picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful page !!!!!!darling pic!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't change a thing, Lori. The colors are perfect together! Now I suppose you will be dressing your fav girl in Stampin Up! Colors so she will blend with your paper and inks! :P Adorable layout and picture! She is definitely a special blessing to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo wanted to go to regionals ohhhh well maybe there will be a close one in the spring! Love the card but I am still biased! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable...is she your daughter? Anyway, your layout and colors are great, they don't detract from your photo and really add a lot of interest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww , how precious ! It all works well together, don't change a thing =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for visiting!